Your IKO Team remains committed to serving the needs of our communities. Beyond providing professional property management to our client communities, IKO takes the personal health and safety of our team members and community residents seriously. As the news continues to evolve about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact, we believe precautionary measures are important.
We continue to monitor the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as government officials regarding these issues. In response to these recommendations, IKO has implemented the following actions and is sharing information to assist and mitigate transmission of COVID-19.
IKO Operations and Administration
IKO’s advancements in technology place us in a strong position to continue to serve the needs of our client communities during this unprecedented situation. Below are details on IKO operations and how you can utilize the services you need and provides helpful information:
- IKO’s office remains operational to serve the needs of our communities
- We have some members of our team working remotely and/or are staggering the presence of individuals physically in the office for their safety in response to CDC recommendations
- Our technology allows our staff to work seamlessly even when working remotely
- Managers continue to work with contractors, address property needs, and respond to emergencies
- Our phone system allows our managers and staff to receive calls while working remotely and in the field, so calls are received and responded to timely
- Our reception and administrative staff continue to answer calls and emails to remain responsive to our community residents
- Our accounting department remains staffed to ensure the accounting needs and functions of the communities are served.
IKO Offices are closed to walk-in traffic,
and this policy is in place until further notice
Please register if you have not already. Most services available at the IKO Office or needed by residents can be obtained or processed online through your community’s IKO Portal.
The portal services available include the following:
- Making Payments
- Viewing Account Statements and History
- Fee Waiver Requests
- Architectural Change Submissions
- Service Order Requests
- Accessing your Community Directory
- Accessing Association Documents
Payments to the lockbox by mail or on-line are encouraged. If you must submit a physical check, you may deposit it in an envelope through the slot at the main office door for processing.
If you need a Resale Package, please submit a request here.
Trash/Recycling Services: remain operational on their normal pick-up days. Note, however, the time of day for pick-up may vary from what you have recognized as the “normal schedule” as the hours of the Transfer Station (where the trash/recycling is deposited after it leaves your community) have been modified. Please bag and tie all trash securely for the safety of the trash service providers and the community!
Association Fees are used to pay for essential services that support the operation of your community, and in many cases, the utilities within condominiums. If you are having difficulty paying your Association dues, please send a message through the Portal:
- Select > Submit a Request > Fee Waiver Request – then complete the section to provide details regarding your situation and any supporting documents. Any requests will be provided to the Board of Directors for consideration.
Please email your site manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IKO office directly at 301-924-4050.
Until further notice, the Board of Directors meetings will be held online on the first Thursday of the month using GoToMeeting. Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also dial in using your phone at 646-749-3122 and using the access code 630-855-397. New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when the meeting starts.
Some communities have decided to close or, at minimum, discourage the use of tot lots, pavilions, basketball courts, tennis courts, ball fields, community clubhouses, etc. for the safety of the community. These communities have sent specific notices and/or posted signs on the property.
Even if your community has not done so, IKO encourages you to educate the members of your family and household of the concerns published by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and precautions that should be taken to curb the spread of the virus. Such recommendations can be found on the CDC website.
These recommendations include:
- Avoiding close contact with others, especially those exhibiting signs of illness
- Maintaining social distancing (a 6-foot zone of separation between you and others)
- Avoiding group gatherings or settings
- Covering your cough/sneeze by directing it into your inner elbow or upper sleeve
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched items
- Washing your hands frequently for 20 seconds using soap and warm water, or sanitizing gel when not readily available
- Knowing the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
If you have any specific community needs, please email your community manager or submit a request through the Portal.
On behalf of IKO and our team, we wish you all good health, and we remain available to assist you.
IKO Community Management
on behalf of Fountain Hills Community Association, Inc.
301-924-4050 | www.ikocommunitymanagement.com